Saturday 18 August 2012

Sunny Day by Imanez


Sunny Day  by  Imanez  
 


Chorus:

             D         Aadd9
I see ya’ smilin’ face

              E       Aadd9
I feel the ocean wave

             D        Aadd9
Today is sunny day

           E        Aadd9
This is happy day

Bm                       C#m
When I go to the other land

Bm                         C#m     A        
I have to touch the warmly sand

Bm                               C#m
With a couple beers is in my hand

               E                   D           E
Looking for a girl… a new girlfriend

Back to: Chorus

   

(One more time)

Bm                       C#m
When I go to the other beach

Bm             A
It has to be another peace

Bm                              C#m
Drinking, swimming, surfing, sinking

                      E
And don’t forget man…



Smoking rasta from jah

Back to: Chorus

Coda: Dadd9   A/C#   Bm




No comments:

Post a Comment